The Opportunity Analysis Canvas is structured as a nine-step experience segmented into thinking entrepreneurially with an entrepreneurial mindset, entrepreneurial motivation, and entrepreneurial behavior; seeing entrepreneurially with industry condition, industry status, macroeconomic change, and competition; and acting entrepreneurially with value innovation and opportunity identification.
- What are entrepreneurial opportunities?
- What is strategic decision making?
- Part I - Thinking Entrepreneurially
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Entrepreneurial Motivation
- Entrepreneurial Behavior
- Part II – Seeing Entrepreneurially
- Industry Condition
- Industry Status
- Macroeconomic Change
- Part III – Acting Entrepreneurially
- Value Innovation
- Opportunity Identification
- Next Steps