Complimentary Book & Instructional Materials
For faculty interested in integrating The Opportunity Analysis Canvas into an existing course, or offering a new course based on The Opportunity Analysis Canvas, use the form below to register for free access to instructional materials to include a sample syllabus, lecture slides, and assignments. Upon verification of your faculty credentials, a complimentary review copy of The Opportunity Analysis Canvas will be emailed to you.
"The Opportunity Analysis Canvas" is available in print from Amazon and select retailers.
- What are entrepreneurial opportunities?
- What is strategic decision making?
- Part I - Thinking Entrepreneurially
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Entrepreneurial Motivation
- Entrepreneurial Behavior
- Part II – Seeing Entrepreneurially
- Industry Condition
- Industry Status
- Macroeconomic Change
- Part III – Acting Entrepreneurially
- Value Innovation
- Opportunity Identification
- Next Steps
The online version of "The Opportunity Analysis Canvas" includes all of the chapters from the printed version, plus quizzes to reinforce key principles of the book.